Melissa's Cuisine: Superbowl Foods Round-up

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Superbowl Foods Round-up

If you are anything like me, when you think of the Superbowl, you think of food.  Lots and lots of food.  And commercials.  I mean really, isn't that what the Superbowl is all about, food and commercials?  Oh, and maybe some football, if you're really into that sort of thing :) 

In the past, Mike and I have hosted a Superbowl party at our house.  It's filled with food, friends, and laughter.  This year, we're not having a party, but you better believe we'll still be enjoying delicious food.  Here is a round-up of my favorites:
Baked "Fried" Pickles:
 
What are your must-have foods for Superbowl?

6 comments:

  1. Great roundup! I'm working on my grocery list/menu right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen SO many ideas for superbowl food - but honestly, yours is my favorite! Looks super delicious and very fun. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy roundup batman! can you believe i didn't even know the super bowl was happening until YESTERDAY? i must be living under a giant rock right now...it would have to be giant after i mowed everything on your round up list ;)

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,
    This is a great collection of Super Bowl appetizer's. Have a great week and thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this food blog! Definitely my favorite one out there. You're so creative-- I really want to experiment with about... all of your recipes! Especially all of the pizza ones here. Yum!
    Oh and those football cookies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips