Melissa's Cuisine: Mini Pizzas

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Mini Pizzas

Mini Pizzas (2/5/11)
I had spent the entire day in the kitchen preparing food for the Superbowl party and I really didn't feel like making dinner.  I asked Mike what he wanted and he said he didn't really care.  I stood in front of the fridge, door open, just staring and waiting for inspiration to strike, and it did!

You will need:
1 package buttermilk biscuits
1 cup pizza sauce
10 pieces pepperoni
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Bacon bits

1.  Flatten each biscuit slightly and place in the bottom of a greased muffin tin.

2.  Spoon pizza sauce over each biscuit.

3.  Top with bacon bits, cheese, and pepperoni (as well as any other toppings you like on your pizza!)

4.  Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.  Yum!


4 comments:

  1. Another great idea! Economical too, since you can get the biscuits for so cheap.
    I do something similar with frozen garlic bread as a base. It's yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to use crackers for our mini pizzas but biscuits sound even better for a chewy crust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum these look so great!

    My sisters and I just started our first themed blog hop over at http://everydaysisters.blogspot.com every Sunday!. This weeks theme is appetizers. We would love for you to come over and share these or any of your favorite appetizer recipes with our blog readers. Have a great weekend.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this recipe on Everyday Sisters Sharing Sundays - Appetizers!! This weeks theme is CHICKEN. Please come back and post some of your favorite chicken recipes to share with our followers. We hope to see you there!

    http://everydaysisters.blogspot.com/2011/07/everyday-sisters-sharing-sundays-2.html

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips