Melissa's Cuisine: Pickle Dip

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pickle Dip

Last year, Mike and I had a big Super Bowl party with a bunch of our friends.  This year, we decided to keep it simple and just watched the game together.  However, I couldn't resist putting together a fun assortment of food for us to enjoy.  You know that Mike and I love pickles, and so I had a feeling this dip would be a big hit with us.  Mike actually said it was his favorite recipe I made that night!  We've enjoyed this pickle dip a few times in the past few months, and I knew it was a recipe that I had to share with you.  (Better late than never, right?)  If you're a fan of pickles, you're sure to be a fan of this simple and delicious dip!
Pickle Dip

Serves 8

You will need:
1 (8 oz.) block of cream cheese (I used Neufchatel)
1 cup diced dill pickles
1 Tablespoon worchestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon dill pickle juice

Mix all the ingredients together and serve with potato chips.

Source:  Happier Than A Pig In Mud

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gost, my bestie makes a version of this dip too and we scarf it down with pretzels! YUMMY! Come share this recipe and anything else at my link party tomorrow! www.dwellonjoy.com. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me! I think we'll try this at our house! Thanks for sharing at the Rock 'N Share! I posted it on my FB page today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is about how to make yummy pickle dip. I think this recipe has low fats. I will try soon this recipe. It looks so tasty. Now it's time get services shutters in birmingham for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cream cheese looks so yummy and delicious. I will try at home myself soon. Thanks for sharing these recipes with us. 25th island of Greece

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips