Melissa's Cuisine: Saturday Sweetness

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Sweetness

What a week!  In case you haven't been around much, here's what you may have missed.

I started this week with a big announcement about something "I've Been Working Really Hard" on...



Then I shared with you a delicious and fun Swirl Cookie.  This is how I announced the news of our baby to my co-workers and youth group girls. 


On Friday, I shared with you a delicious variation of Mike's favorite pretzels, Pepperoni Pretzels.  You won't need to go to the mall for pretzels ever again!
























This week was a great week to find inspiration on Pinterest!  You can see everything that I've pinned here


Mike absolutely loves Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. It's one of his most requested recipes. When I saw this homemade version claiming to taste just like boxed Mac & Cheese, I knew I had to pin it!



A birthday tradition in Mike's family is that you get to choose what dessert you want. We're celebrating my birthday tonight and when I saw this Peanut Butter Eclair Cake, I knew it was perfect!


Hamburger, crescent rolls, cheese, and Doritos. This Taco Bake looks delicious!


I'm a sucker for bagels, especially those of the chocolate chunk variety. It's been a while since I've made bagels but these Chocolate Chunk Bagels have me wanted to bake them again!


Homemade candy is so fun to make. I've never made taffy before, but this Homemade Kool-Aid Taffy looks like fun!

Source: dvo.com via Melissa on Pinterest



What did you find on Pinterest this week?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips