Melissa's Cuisine: Pinwheels

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pinwheels

I recently had an opportunity to host a Breakstone's Sour Cream house party.  I had a lot of fun trying their  new Zesty Blends Sour Cream and Sour Cream Dips.  I made 3 appetizer recipes with the Zesty Blends and we dipped veggies, bread, and chips in the dips.  All my friends were impressed the flavors, and we loved the food. Over the next couple days I'll share some of the recipes with you.  First up, Pinwheels!



You will need: (I'm not giving you exact measuments because you can use this recipe to make just one wrap, or multiples)

BREAKSTONE'S Zesty Blends Roasted Garlic and Herb Sour Cream
Flour tortillas
Bacon bits
Lettuce leaves
Thin cut turkey breast
Tomato, diced

1.  Spread each tortilla with Zesty Blends Sour Cream.

2.  Top with 4 slices of turkey, bacon bits, lettuce, and tomato.

3.  Roll up and refrigerate until 5 minutes before serving.

4.  Remove wrap from fridge and cut into 1 inch slices, forming pinwheels.  If desired, you could just eat this as a wrap and not cut into slices.

Adapted from: Breakstone's Facebook Page

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips