Melissa's Cuisine: Grilling Recipes

Monday, May 28, 2012

Grilling Recipes

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope that you take time today to remember the sacrifices made for our freedom here in America.  When Mike and I were in Hawaii, we had the chance to visit Pearl Harbor.  The memorials there rendered us speechless; it was surreal to think that we were standing in a place where so many men sacrificed their lives for us.
A Memorial honoring the 52 submarines and more than 3,500 submariners lost during WWII.

Grave sites at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
Thank you to those who are currently serving our country, and who have served in the past!

If you are celebrating Memorial Day with your family, I hope you get to spend some time outside, and grilling!  Here are some of my favorite grilling recipes to get you inspired.

Grilled Flatbread

Grilled BLT Pizza

Grilled Marinated Chicken

Grilled Asparagus

Grilled Corn

Grilled Marinated Steak

2 comments:

  1. We have yet to fire up the grill this season. Thanks for inspiring me and our friends at Show & Tell with these recipes. I could really used some grilled corn on the cob right about now. ;)

    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, Great grill recipes. Thanks for sharing at Creative Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips