Melissa's Cuisine: Grilled BLT Pizza

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Grilled BLT Pizza

I'm not a huge sandwich eater, but one of my favorite sandwiches is a BLT.  There's just something about the crisp bacon, juicy tomatoes, and lettuce that I love.  And, you all know how much I love my pizza!  When I saw this recipe, I knew it would be the perfect topping for my grilled pizza.  I hope you'll check out my "How-To" that I posted yesterday, I know you'll love grilling pizza as much as I do!

You will need:
4 individual pizza crusts, grilled
4 cups lettuce, torn into small pieces
1 large tomato, diced
6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup Bacon Ranch dressing (you can substitute regular ranch dressing if needed)
1/4 cup Asiago cheese, shredded

1.  In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, bacon, dressing, and cheese.

2.  Spoon topping onto freshly grilled pizza crusts.

3.  Slice pizza and serve.
What could be better than a BLT salad on top of pizza?
Adapted from: Annie's Eats

PermanetPosies.com Nap-Time Creations  Cast Party Wednesday WCWjpg Photobucket Lark's Country Heart It's a Keeper Party Button

8 comments:

  1. Melissa...oh you have just what I am craving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I sure do like a good BLT sandwich with loads of bacon.
    Thamks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love BLTs, too!!!! What a great idea for a pizza topping...how yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, my oh my ...I am still craving this! :)
    Thanks so much for linking this up this week to Made it on Monday!

    www.larkscountryheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT recipe! Thank You for sharing at Cast Party Wednesday. I hope you come back next week and join me for another yummy party filled with awesome recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great pizza topping idea! I love this dinner idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...I don't eat much meat, but bacon is totally my weakness. This looks delicious!

    Thanks for sharing with This Week's Cravings. Hope to see you again next week. Kristi @ Veggie Converter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of grilling a pizza. Please share this healthy recipe on my foodie friday party today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips