Melissa's Cuisine: Grillin' Season -- Grilled Marinated Chicken

Friday, June 24, 2011

Grillin' Season -- Grilled Marinated Chicken

Do you love grilling as much as I do?  If I could, I would do nothing but grill all summer, but I think we'd miss a lot of the non-grilling food I make too much.  Instead we grill a couple times a week.  Grilling is just so simple and I love not having to use my stove or oven and heating up the house!  This chicken is one of our favorite items to grill.

You will need:
1/4 c. lemon juice
1/4 c. vinegar
1 T. dijon mustard
1 T. honey
1 t. garlic powder
4 chicken breasts

1.  Combine lemon juice, vinegar, dijon mustard, honey, and garlic powder in a large ziploc bag.  Squish around to combine marinade.

2.  Place chicken breasts in marinade and seal bag.  Refrigerate at least 4 hours (over night is even better!).

3.  Remove chicken from marinade and discard remaining marinade.  Grill over medium heat for 8-10 minutes per side, until juices run clear.


Check out the other great recipes in my Grillin' Season! Series:


1 comment:

  1. We are eating a lot of chicken so it's great to have another marinade recipe. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips