Melissa's Cuisine: Saturday Sweetness

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Sweetness

As I went to publish this post today, I realized that yesterday's recipe never got published! I suppose that is what happens when I am not on the computer all day.  I will have the recipe up on Monday morning and I promise it is worth the wait!

In the meantime, I am guest posting at Frugal Foodie Mama today and I sure hope you will stop by! I think you will love Carrie's blog!

Here are the recipes I did post this week:

Nutella Bites: These bite-sized "brownies" are packed full of Nutella flavor. They are the perfect size for your afternoon chocolate fix!

45 Minute Dinner Rolls: The delicious rolls are ready to be served in less than 45 minutes.  Freshly made yeast rolls are now a weeknight reality!
Well, I'm off to do some baking and then enjoy this beautiful weather!  Have a great weekend!
01 10 11 12
Blogging tips