Melissa's Cuisine: Saturday Sweetness

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday Sweetness

Let's talk weather for a minute.  It has rained all day every day this week.  It's quite miserable and I'm ready for some sunshine.  This dreary weather makes me want to stay inside all day and bake.  In fact, that sounds like a good plan for this morning!

In case you missed it, here's what I shared this week on Melissa's Cuisine:

Blueberry Peach Cobbler--Breakfast? Snack? Dessert?  Whenever you choose to enjoy this cobbler, it's guaranteed to please.  Plus, it's a shortcut recipe, the cobbler is made from Bisquick!
Pizza Sliders--A quick solution for a weeknight meal.  These sliders are made with Pillsbury Grands (another shortcut recipe) and are much better than the restaurant variety!
Loaded Brownies--A pregnant woman's dream! These indulgent brownies are filled with chocolate chips, caramels, and pretzels.
Here are some of my favorite pins from this week: (Sorry I don't have pictures, just a text link to the original post...Pinterest changed how to embed pins and I'm having a hard time figuring it out!)

45 Minute Dinner Rolls--I absolutely love homemade bread and the idea of being able to have fresh baked (homemade) rolls on the table for a weeknight dinner is amazing!

Snickers Cake--This over-the-top cake would be the perfect birthday cake for my dad or for Mike!

Oatmeal Cream Pies--These are a homemade version of a snack I grew up eating.  I can't wait to try this recipe!

I'm off to make a dessert for Sunday lunch tomorrow, then we have two birthday parties to attend today.  It's another busy Saturday!  What are you up to today?
01 10 11 12
Blogging tips