Melissa's Cuisine: Top 12 Recipes of 2012

Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 12 Recipes of 2012

I know you've probably heard it a thousand times already, but I'm going to say it again: I can't believe today is the last day of 2012!  It really feels like just a couple weeks ago that we were ringing in the new year, and now here we are preparing again to ring in 2013.  This has been an amazing year, and I'd like to share with you my top 12 recipes from this year.  Here's to a blessed, flavorful, and delicious 2013!


4 comments:

  1. Yum will have to try! Love your blog! I would love for you to visit my linky party going on now at http://wallisfarmsdailywalk.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-post.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta go check some of these out! Found your post via From Dream to Reality. :)

    ahumblebumble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, your Top 12 Recipes of 2012 are wonderful and I can sure see why they would be at the top. Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these recopies are so amazing but the Homemade Cheez-it Crackers and Stuffed Cabbage Casserole are the best ones as I have tried them at my home and they were the best. Thanks for sharing this with us. I really appreciate that. Now it's time to avail Telemarketing Services for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips