Melissa's Cuisine: Saturday Sweetness

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Saturday Sweetness

Oops!  I missed my weekly Saturday Sweetness round up post last week--I was so busy I totally forgot about it!  I spent most of last week Saturday shopping.  First, I went to a craft fair with my mom, Mike's mom, and Mike's sister.  Then Mike and I went shopping to the mall.  We couldn't get what he wanted so we just walked around to kill some time before going to a friend's house for the evening.  This week of course was busy--nothing new there!  Today I'm spending the morning making Christmas goodies!

Let's do a big round-up this week of the last two week's posts!

White Chicken Chili:
Gift Ideas for The Foodie In Your Life:


Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf:
White Chocolate Santa Mix:

Apple Cider Caramels:

Here are a few of my favorite pins from the past two weeks:

Broccoli Cheddar Soup:  I love a hot bowl of soup when the weather is cold, and this broccoli cheddar soup looks delicious!

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Rolls:  Chicken. Bacon. Ranch. Pizza. Rolls.  Five of my favorite things in one--amazing!

Bowtie Chicken Alfredo:  Leave it to the Pioneer Woman to make something so simple look and taste so fantastic!

Molasses Triple Chocolate Cookies:  These cookies are just oozing of chocolate.  I think they'll be served at at least one Christmas party this year!

What was your favorite recipe you made this week?
01 10 11 12
Blogging tips