Melissa's Cuisine: Saturday Sweetness

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday Sweetness

Happy Saturday!  What are you plans today?  I'll be spending a couple hours in the car, finishing up our whirlwind trip to Kentucky for our family Christmas party.  It's been 3 years since Mike and I have been able to attend and I'm so excited to see our family again!

In case you missed it, here's what happened on Melissa's Cuisine this week:

Pierogi Casserole: Don't you love it when recipes made on a whim turn out fabulously?  This casserole was a hit in our house!

Peppermint Chocolate Biscotti:  This was the recipe I made for this year's Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap.  Not only is it yummy, it's festive too!
Caramel Apple Cider (Guest Post): I shared one of my favorite cold weather drinks over at Simply Sweet Home.  I hope you'll stop by to check it out!

Here's what I pinned this week:
 
Easy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge: Leave it to Peabody to combine 2 of my favorite ingredient in one tempting fudge!  I can't wait to make this!


Harry's Roadhouse Cinnamon Rolls:  These cinnamon rolls are only served on weekends at Harry's Roadhouse, but they're so popular that people line up for them.  Look how thick they are!  Yum!


Soft Ginger Cookies: Mike and I are both big fans of gingerbread cookies.  And, I love soft cookies.  This looks like a win-win cookie to me!
01 10 11 12
Blogging tips