Melissa's Cuisine: Pull Apart Asiago Bread

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pull Apart Asiago Bread

I love Asiago cheese, so when I saw it at the store a few weeks ago, I definitely went might have gone a little overboard!  You've already seen my Asiago Bagels, yum...I think I'll make those again soon!  Since I stocked up on Asiago, I've had the idea for this bread forming in my brain.  I was quite happy with how this turned out, and if you're a fan of Asiago cheese, you'll love this too!

You'll need:
2 cans buttermilk biscuits
3 Tablespoons margarine, melted
1 cup shredded Asiago cheese

1.  Cut (or tear) each biscuit in half.

2.  Dip in melted margarine.

3.  Roll in Asiago cheese.  If you want really cheesy bread, make sure biscuits are thickly covered in cheese.  If you want less cheesy bread, go really light on the cheese.  I went somewhere in between and it was perfect!

4.  Place cheese covered biscuits in a greased bread pan.

5.  Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, until cheese is golden brown and biscuits are done.

2 comments:

  1. If a recipe has cheese...it has to be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I host a blog hop and would LOVE it if you came over and linked up! Here’s the link :) http://thesweetdetail.blogspot.com/search/label/Savory%20Sunday

    i got a new blog url :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips