Melissa's Cuisine: Peanut Butter Honey Fudge

Monday, May 16, 2011

Peanut Butter Honey Fudge


I have to say, this is some of the best fudge I've ever had!  It's so smooth and creamy, it just melts in my mouth!  This recipe is very easy to make, only 3 ingredients.  I like to tell myself that it's healthy, but I think the chocolate chips might counteract that a little bit. But, I still don't feel bad when I grab a piece (or two...) for a delicious snack!

You will need:
1 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips

1.  Combine peanut butter, honey, and chocolate chips in a small saucepan.

2.  Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate chips are melted and all the ingredients are mixed together.

3.  Spread fudge in an 8x8" pan and refrigerate until set, about an hour.

4.  Cut into 1" squares and store in an air-tight container in the fridge.

Source: Heavenly Homemakers

6 comments:

  1. It's probably more healthy than other fudge! Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a Bad fudge? :)

    Looks smooth, and creamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look so yummy! i love fudge and i LOVE peanut butter! i just thought you would like to know that i did a post on my blog about your cinnamon roll pancakes! thanks so much for the recipe by the way...i posted a link to your post and a link to your blog page...you should come and check it out! madisonavenue2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy and it isn't even Christmas. Love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks dreamy - and it doesn't have many choco chips either, so I'm counting it a healthy one too. =) Pinning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips