Melissa's Cuisine: Saturday Sweetness

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Sweetness

Is life ever going to slow down?  No?  That's what I thought!

This has been (another) crazy week!  I think I've seen Mike for all of 3 hours all week, between his work schedule and each of us having meetings, it's been a crazy week.  I have to admit, our meals have been severely lacking this week.  I think I only made one meal all week!  Oops...  Here's to hoping next week is a little less hectic.

If you've been busy, you may have missed a few blog posts.  I don't blame you...I know I'm way behind in reading blogs.  So, to catch you up, here's what I posted this week:

Biscoff Bars--A perfectly flavored Biscoff blondie, accented by chocolate chips.

Pizza Casserole--A family favorite and Mike's most requested recipe.  I'm sure it will be a favorite in your household as well!

Spring Caramel Cheerio Bars--A festively decorated caramel cereal bar.
I was able to sneak away some time to spend on Pinterest this week. Here's what caught my eye!

Hot and Gooey Cinnamon Toast Sandwich--A sweet grilled cheese sandwich coated in cinnamon sugar?  Sounds like my kind of sandwich!

Loaded Chicken and Bacon Tater Tot Casserole--This looks like a simple and delicious casserole.  It's on my menu plan for this week.

Carrot Cake Monkey Bread--I love Monkey Bread, and this version looks perfect for Easter breakfast!


While you're here, don't forget to enter the One Lucky Blogger Giveaway!
01 10 11 12
Blogging tips