Melissa's Cuisine: Saturday Sweetness

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Saturday Sweetness

What a week!  These past two weeks, in fact, have been incredibly busy.  Last week I missed posting my Saturday Sweetness post because I was in the midst of a baby shower.  I hope I was able to make that up to you by sharing some of the recipes I made for the shower.  This week has been busy as well, but I still was able to get this post up!  Better late than never...

Here's a quick round-up of what you may have missed on Melissa's Cuisine the past two weeks:


Rocky Road Oatmeal:  A delicious, sweet, and chocolatey start to your day!
Peanut Butter Cookies:  Can you believe this cookies have just 4 ingredients, and not one of them is flour!?!
Peanut Butter Eclair Dessert:  This dessert is simple to make and full of rich peanut butter flavor.
Fruit Salad:  This fruit salad is so simple to make--just fruit and vanilla pudding mix!
Strawberries and Cream Bundt Cake:  This cake stole the show at my friend's baby shower.  It's both stunning and delicious.
Biscoff Banana Bread:  This banana bread has a special twist--Biscoff spread!

I haven't been on Pinterest much this week, so I don't have great pins to share with you.  However, I'd like to add something new to my Saturday Sweetness--a "Blast From the Past".  Each week, I'll pull out an older recipe to share with you.  Hopefully you'll enjoy seeing some older posts you may have missed before!

Stroopwafels:  These caramel filled cookies are a Dutch tradition, and a favorite in our house!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips