Melissa's Cuisine: It's a Keeper Thursday

Thursday, March 01, 2012

It's a Keeper Thursday

I'm thrilled today to be able to co-host It's a Keeper Thursday with Christina!

Have you visited Christina's blog before?  If not, hop on over and check it out.  It's full of delicious recipes that she and her family try.  And, if they are "keepers", they get posted on her blog.  I love her recipes, especially her Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes (see my version too!)

So please, join in today by linking up your most recent creations...

A few guidelines to get you started:

*Follow It’s a Keeper and Melissa's Cuisine (see buttons to the left).
*Your link should be a food or craft/project related item. Link up as many as you’d like!
*Add the It's a Keeper button to your sidebar or blog post – help spread the word!  The more the merrier, right?
*Be sure to check out some of the awesome posts that others have linked up! Let them know that It’s a Keeper sent you! 

Now link up, and have fun checking out everyone's fabulous links!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa -- I'm so happy to co-host with you today! :)

    Christina @It's a Keeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already following, hehe, but so nice to see you here at It's a Keeper as co-host! Do you have a FB page? With GFC going away that's my new favorite way to follow everyone. Didn't see a button for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joan,
    No, I do not have a facebook page for Melissa's Cuisine. Sorry! I've started using Linky Followers instead of GFC...have you checked that out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for co-hosting! Nice looking blog. I will be following you. Hope you'll come check us out on Crock-Pot Ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips