Melissa's Cuisine: S'mores Bark

Friday, March 30, 2012

S'mores Bark


It's no secret that I love s'mores.  A few weeks ago, I posted a recipe for S'mores Bars that used dehydrated marshmallows.  Since then, I have been brainstorming other ways to use the tiny marshmallows.  We had some friends coming over for dinner, and I wanted a quick snack that we could munch on while playing games that night.  Then it hit me, why not take the idea of my Marbled Chocolate Treats and sprinkle marshmallows on top?  So that's what I did and every last piece was devoured!

S'mores Bark

Makes one 8x8" pan (served 4)

You will need:

5 graham crackers
1 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup dehydrated marshmallows

1.  Line the bottom of your 8x8" pan with graham crackers.  You may need to break them in order to fully line your pan.

2.  Melt the chocolate chips and spread them evenly over the graham crackers.

3.  Sprinkle the dehydrated marshmallows on the melted chocolate and press gently so they stick.

4.  Let the bark sit until the chocolate has hardened (about 10 minutes).  Cut or break into pieces.

11 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I'd love for you to share this at my link party!!

    http://cupsbykim.blogspot.com/2012/03/sweet-simple-sunday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delish! I love simple recipes like this.... we're going to a friend's house next weekend for Movie Night- they project it on the side of the house and the kids get to "camp" out on the lawn and watch movies- I'll have to make these to take! I host a weekly linky party beginning Sundays at 4:30- I hope you'll stop by and join in the fun.
    -Melissa
    www.serendipityandspice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an awesome idea for a movie night!

      Thanks for the invitation--I'm heading over to link up now :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh what a great idea!!!! Love this!!!!! Will have to remember it the next time I need to make a special treat! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delish!! Thanks for sharing such a fun, simple recipe with us at Shine on Fridays! I'd love to have a bite of that right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good. I've never made bark but this might be the first one I try. Love s'mores!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks delicious! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love s'mores....Thanks for linking up @CountryMommaCooks…..hope to see you again tonight and have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips