Melissa's Cuisine: Funfetti Bark

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Funfetti Bark


I made this Funfetti Bark for the Wall Expressions party I hosted last week.  Every year for my birthday, my mom makes me a Funfetti cake.  It's been my favorite for as long as I can remember; it just makes me happy looking at all the fun colors in the cake.  I made Funfetti Cake Filled Cinnamon Rolls for the party and I had lots of leftover cake mix.  I knew that a lot of the people coming to my party love white chocolate, so I made this bark just for them.  It's super easy and looks so fun, who wouldn't love it!?!?

Funfetti Bark
You will need:
1 12oz package white chocolate chips
1/3 cup dry yellow cake mix
sprinkles

1.  Place white chocolate chips in a medium microwave-safe bowl.  Microwave in 30 second increments until the chips are melted and smooth.  It took me about 1-1/2 minutes.

2.  Stir in 1/3 cup cake mix until well combined.

3.  Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.

4.  Pour white chocolate mixture onto greased parchment paper and spread to 1/4 inch thickness.

5.  Top with sprinkles.

6.  The bark will harden after 30 minutes. Break apart to serve and store in an airtight container.

3 comments:

  1. It was good - and who would think it would be so easy! The colored sprinkles make it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastically fun!! this looks great! thanks for sharing, lots of love happening for this and all your posts :)
    -meg
    @ http://clutzycooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty & colorful! not to mention, looks scrumptious!

    hope you'll link up to mangia monday again! :D

    -kristin

    http://delightfullydowling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips