Melissa's Cuisine: Mini Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mini Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies

Mini Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies
I made these bite-sized treats for my Wall Expressions party last month too!  I loved the original Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies I made, but I thought it would be fun to make them miniatures also.  You can find my original recipe here, and I've also included the modified directions in this post.
You will need:  

For the brownie:
1 box brownie mix
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup water
2 eggs

For the peanut butter layer:
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup flour
2 eggs

Top with: 
1 cup mini marshmallows 

1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs. Set aside.

2. In a small mixing bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter, flour, and eggs. Mix until fluffy.

3. Grease mini muffin tins.  Drop brownie batter by the teaspoonful into each tin.  Top with 1/2 teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture.

4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until brownie is done.

5. Cool for 10 minutes, then top with marshmallows. Place under broiler for 1 minute, then rotate and keep under broiler until marshmallows get toasted. Cool before serving.



7 comments:

  1. They are so good! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds heavenly!

    I hope you had a chance to stop by and link up with Sweet Tooth Friday this week. I hope to see you there. http://alli-n-son.com/2011/04/28/mint-infused-plum-tarte-tatin/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look good! Another sweet treat I must try. ;)

    Thanks for sharing with So Sweet Sundays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How yummy looking (and cute!) I will definitely make these - thanks for sharing on Mangia Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I want one of those so bad. All that gooey marshmallow and chocolate would make my tummy very happy. Thanks for linking this up to Sweets for a Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do I love more than marshmallows? Peanut butter. What do I love more than peanut butter, CHOCOLATE. I will for sure be trying these out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips