Melissa's Cuisine: Gift Ideas for the Foodie in Your Life

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gift Ideas for the Foodie in Your Life

It's hard to believe that we are less than a month away from Christmas!  We have our first Christmas party (a cookie exchange) in about 2 weeks, and our first family Christmas party a couple days later.  The Holiday season is in full swing!

Have you started Christmas shopping yet?  I'm about halfway done. I have both of our mothers done--they were the easy ones this year!  My dad is done--Mike's not so much.  Anyone have ideas for the man who has everything and needs nothing?  I'm about halfway through shopping for Mike, but I have enough ideas for him for this year and next!

I thought I'd put together a list of gift ideas that I would love to receive.  Actually the majority of these items I have and love, so I know I can recommend them to you!  These items would be perfect for the foodies in your life.  I'll also include some ideas for people who may not spend as much time in the kitchen, as well as the men in your life.  Here are some things that caught my eye:

For the Foodie in Your Life:

Stock Image
Stock Image

Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler (on my wish list)
Stock Image
Keurig Platinum Brewing System (Also on my wish list!)
Stock Image

Stock Image
Stock Image
Stock Image
Stock Image

The Picky Palate Cookbook
Stock Image
Cherry Pop tart Earrings  Miniature Food Jewelry
For the Men in Your Life:
Gourmet Pizza Making Gift Basket
Stock Image
Men's Journal (1-year auto-renewal)
Stock Image
 DVDs
The Expendables 2 [Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UltraViolet]
Stock Image
Close Window

Kindle Fire
Stock Image
For the Kids in Your Life:

Spectacular Magic Show with Performance Table
Stock Image
Close Window
Don't forget to use your Ebates or Swagbucks account to save even more money while shopping for Christmas!
What's on your Christmas list this year?

10 comments:

  1. I own that exact dutch oven and I love it! It's great, I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ideas. I would love to have you share this with this weeks Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop. The link to the party is
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/11/washi-tape-idea-book-and-wednesdays.html#
    I hope to see you there.
    Have a great week.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some similar ideas to my list: http://ngnrdgrl.wordpress.com/2012/11/23/ngnrdgrl-gift-guide/

    I recommend keeping an eye on woot, especially for the kitchen products. I've seen most of those items for dirt cheap off of woot. Last year I tried to get that grill off of woot for like $30 (normally its around $100!!!). I shipped it to my home address and it got stolen off my porch. Luckily woot fully reimbursed me for the product. It was still sad, as it meant I had to find a new pressie for my sister in law, but I like what I ended up getting her just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I hope someone sees this that is related to me and buys me that mixer!! :) Thanks for sharing at Foodtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, this is a great list, the Keurig is on my list, and please tell Santa for me that I have been really good. Hope you are having a great weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little hat is just to die for! I love it! I'm a new follower via Manic Monday hop!

    DayswithDylan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas, I had to add a few to my wish list, love those wooden spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! We have a Keurig and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that Lodge dutch oven and I love it and I have my eye on that Picky Palate Cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your choices are fabulous. These are all great items that cooking enthusiasts would surely love. Way to go for choosing these pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips