Melissa's Cuisine: Christmas in July Link Party

Friday, July 27, 2012

Christmas in July Link Party

Photobucket

I hope you've enjoyed the Christmas in July blog party this week!  In case you've missed a day...

We've had some delicious food posts:  

Wouldn't these Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls be a delicious Christmas morning breakfast?

There's a great Christmas recipe round-up at Mary's blog
Some beautiful handmade Christmas crafts:

This poinsettia stocking as absolutely gorgeous!  I think I might make one this year!
 
And some beautiful handmade Christmas cards:
Nicole shared some of her beautiful cards that she's been working on

Sharon shared some great ideas for displaying Christmas cards.  I love this one!

You know that Christmas is my very favorite time of the year.  The excitement is all around and it's so contagious.  Christmas in July can be just as fun.  I'd like to invite you to link up some of your favorite Christmas recipes, crafts, and ideas.  Here are some of my favorite Christmas recipes:
These caramel puffs are delicious--I don't know why I only make them around Christmas!

These Rolo Pretzel Bites are so quick and easy to make.  Plus you can dress them up with Christmas colored M&M's!

This Spritz Cookies were my first experience with Royal Icing!  They're fun to decorate for winter :)

Peanut Butter Balls are a Christmas tradition in Mike's family.  A tradition I'm all over!

Pecan Snowballs are my favorite Christmas cookie.  They just melt in your mouth!

Hot Chocolate Mix makes a great homemade gift!

These Strawberry Almond Thumbprint Cookies are simple to make and so delicious!

These Melting Snowman Cookie Balls are almost too cute to eat...almost...

Hot Chocolate Snowballs are a fun variation of my favorite cookies!

This Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake is a great Christmas morning breakfast!
How about a nice hot drink to warm up?  This Cider Wassail fits the bill!

Don't forget about these cute Snowman Cookies!

Now it's your turn!  Link up and be sure to visit some of the other links for great inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your work it’s very beneficial to many people’s. Your blog approach helps many people like myself. Its content is very easy to understand and helps a lot,
    Do visit my site for new and Updated software :u!
    Brave Browser Crack
    WhatsApp Mac Crack
    FIFA Mobile Soccer Mod APK
    DaisyDisk Mac Crack
    NetWorx Crack
    KMSAuto Net Crack
    PUBG PC Crack
    Synthesia Crack

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips