Melissa's Cuisine: Saturday Sweetness

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Sweetness

How was your week?  Mine was fabulous and busy.  One of the highlights of my week was seeing a Sneak-peek showing of the last Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn 2 on Wednesday night.  I won 2 tickets, so Mike and I got a mid-week date night.  We both really enjoyed the movie--I think it was the best one of the series!  And yes, Mike really did enjoy the movie.

This weekend, we're heading to Frankenmuth with my parents.  I'm looking forward to seeing the town decked out for Christmas, as well as shopping at Bronner's.  I love this time of year!

In case your week was as busy as mine, here's a round-up of recipes I posted this week:

Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes--the fluffies pancakes I've ever had.  The flavors are amazing!
I guest posted at Lady Behind the Curtain.  Head over to check out my recipe for Roasted Cinnamon Almonds.
Pumpkin Caramel Monkey Bread--the flavors of fall in a delicious breakfast...or snack...or dinner bread.



01 10 11 12
Blogging tips