Melissa's Cuisine: Guest Posting!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Guest Posting!

Hi there! I just wanted to pop in to give you some updates on happenings around Melissa's Cuisine...


Today I am guest posting over at Sheryl's site, Lady Behind the Curtain.  I'm sharing a recipe for Crock-pot Roasted Cinnamon Almonds.  They're a fantastic treat to have out at your Thanksgiving Day party, as well as an easy and delicious hostess gift or Christmas gift.  I hope you'll stop by to check out the recipe.

Also, since I was sleeping most of the day Saturday, trying to recover from the youth group all-nighter, I completely forgot to get a Saturday Sweetness post up.  I hope you'll forgive me, and I'll have one up for you this Saturday.

No Saturday Sweetness post meant that I didn't get a chance to recap last week's recipes, so I'll do that now!  In case you missed a post, last week I made:

Crunchwraps--a homemade version of a Taco Bell favorite!
A Fruit & Cheese Turkey--a fun to make and oh, so cute, fruit and cheese turkey.  Just in time for Thanksgiving!
Biscoff Bars--a delicious way to use Biscoff spread.
And finally, I'd like to announce that I am now a Shabby Apple Affiliate. I'm super excited to partner with this company and I love their retro and modest dresses! If you've never heard of Shabby Apple, I hope you'll take a minute to check out their site--they have everything from dresses and skirts, to jewelry, to fitness apparel, even maternity and children's clothing! Here's one of my favorite Dresses from Shabby Apple:
Purple Dress with Ruffles
Source
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!
01 10 11 12
Blogging tips