Melissa's Cuisine: Superbowl Round-up~~Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Superbowl Round-up~~Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels (2/6/11)
Everyone loved these pretzels!  The hint of sweetness from the sugar, spiciness from the cinnamon, and saltiness from the, you guessed it!, salt makes for such a delicious treat.

You will need:
1/2 bag pretzels
1/2 cup sugar
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
olive oil

1.  Spread pretzels on a cookie sheet.

2.  Mix cinnamon and sugar together.

3.  Drizzle olive oil over pretzels.  Toss with your hands to ensure even coverage.

4.  Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over pretzels.

5.  Bake at 300 for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this before, but I bet it's really good.
    I've enjoyed your Superbowl foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these; they look amazing! I love all of your recipes! :)

    http://thekatechroniclesblog.blogspot.com/

    Kate
    The Kate Chronicles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips