Melissa's Cuisine: Pancake and Sausage Bites

Monday, December 13, 2010

Pancake and Sausage Bites

Pancake and Sausage Bites (12/7/10)

We keep on seeing commercials for a restaurant that has a similar dish. It sounded so yummy and seemed easy enough, that I decided to try them out myself! It took only about 5 minutes to whip these up and then 20 minutes to bake, quick enough for breakfast, but we had it for dinner!

You will need:
1 cup pancake mix (prepared according to directions on box)
5 breakfast sausage links

1. Prepare pankcake mix as directed on box (I just had to add water to mine).
2. Cut sausage links into 3 pieces.
3. Place 1 piece of sausage in each hole of a greased mini-muffin tin. (Learn from my mistake and grease your tin, please!!!)
4. Pour pancake mix over sausages.
5. Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes, until tops are golden brown.
6. Serve with syrup and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I think Bob would like these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking this super sausage post in to Food on Friday. I am now signed up to follow you. A follow back to Carole's Chatter would be wonderful – or are you already following? Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe...Found this via Food on Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post because its very good information....
    VisitBest Astrologer In Washim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips