Melissa's Cuisine: Turkey Crescent Squares

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Turkey Crescent Squares

Chicken Crescent Squares (11/29/10)
I made this recipe the other day to use up some leftover Thanksgiving turkey. You can probably substitute any meat you want and it would still taste great! I loved the contrast between the savory cream cheese and the sweeter crescent rolls. These are super easy~ and they taste great cold for lunch the next day!

You will need:
1 package crescent rolls
4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese
2 Tbsp. milk
1 cup diced turkey
1/2 package bacon bits (probably 1/3 cup crumbled bacon)
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1/2 cup cheddar cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.

2. Combine cream cheese and milk in a bowl.

3. Add in turkey, bacon bits, garlic powder and cheese. Mix well.

4. Separate crescent rolls into 4 squares (leave 2 triangles together).

5. Scoop 1/4 of the turkey mixture into the center of each square.

6. Fold each corner of the crescent roll in to the center and pinch to close.

7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until crescent rolls are golden brown and turkey filling is warm.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I make something similar but no bacon is in my recipe. Bob would love that addition!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips