Melissa's Cuisine: Independence Day Recipes

Friday, June 28, 2013

Independence Day Recipes

I know, you've probably heard it a million times this week, but can you believe that next week is already the Fourth of July?  As I mentioned the other day, I love Independence Day celebrations.  In my family, we always look forward to grilling and summer foods to keep us satisfied on July 4th.  I thought I would do a round-up of some of my favorite recipes to inspire your menu!

Main Dishes:
Ham and Egg Salad
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Rub
Grilled Marinated Chicken
Grilled Marinated Steak
Marinated Flank Steak
Bacon Cheeseburger

Side Dishes and Salads:
Grilled Asparagus

Grilled Corn
Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
BLT Pasta Salad
Macaroni Salad

Pesto Pasta with Peas and Sundried Tomatoes
Fruit Salad
Grape Salad
Cucumber Tomato Salad with Italian Dressing

Beverages:
Hawaiian Cocktail
Tropical Smoothie

Strawberry Banana Smoothie (In A Bag)

Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
Desserts:
S'mores Bars

Berry Trifle
Festive Marshmallow Treat and Fruit Skewers

"That One Dessert" {Fruity S'mores Bowls}


Strawberry and Raspberry Cobbler
Blueberry Pie

Patriotic Fruit Pizza
What are your favorite foods to enjoy on Independence Day?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a collection of recipes! I'm pinning this.

    Allison @ www.allisonskinnyjeans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great 4th of July. It looks like you probably enjoyed a feast!

    Thanks for sharing your post at the Say G'day Saturday linky party. This week's party has started so please pop by and say G'day if you have a moment.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Healthiest pregnancy

    There are many things that you can do to have a healthy pregnancy. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the best ways to have a healthy baby. We will also provide tips for staying healthy during your pregnancy. Congratulations and best wishes for a happy and healthy nine months! Read more here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips