Melissa's Cuisine: Arby's Roast-Beef-atopia!

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Arby's Roast-Beef-atopia!

This post brought to you by Arby's. All opinions are 100% mine.

Arby's holds a special place in my heart...  When I was in high school, our band took a Spring Break trip to Florida where we got to perform at Disney.  The bus trip was something like 24 hours long and I remember one of the stops we made was at Arby's.  My friends convinced me to try a Jamocha shake and my life was changed.  Okay, maybe that's a little over-dramatic, but after living 16+ years hating coffee, I was surprised that I loved the Jamocha shake (but I still don't like coffee!).  From that time forward, my standard order at Arby's was a roast beef sandwich, curly fries, and Jamocha shake.  I still love that combination today!

For a limited time, Arby's is offering a twist on one of my staples--the roast beef sandwich.  They're upping the ante and pairing King's Hawaiian Rolls with their roast beef sandwiches. 

Their new sandwiches are served hot and fresh to order.  Here are their new choices:

  • Arby’s KING’S HAWAIIAN roast beef sandwich: Comes with an extra helping of freshly sliced roast beef, piled high on a soft and slightly sweet King's Hawaiian Bun.
  • Arby's King's Hawaiian Roast Beef and Swiss Sandwich: Has the same extra helping of freshly sliced roast beef and King's Hawaiian Bun, topped with Swiss cheese, crunchy pickles, and creamy Dijon spread.


Their two new sandwiches sound fantastic--I haven't decided which one I'll be trying first!Their two new sandwiches sound fantastic--I haven't decided which one I'll be trying first!  (Though the pickles in the Beef and Swiss Sandwich are calling my name!)

To celebrate their partnership with King's Hawaiian, Arby's is hosting a Hawaiian Getaway Sweepstakes.  Oh, how I would love to go back to Hawaii!  The grand prize winner will receive a round trip for two, with four nights stay in Honolulu, Hawaii.  They will also receive a premium group lesson at one of the island's premier surf schools, Hawaiian Fire.  (How cool is that?!?!)  For more details, and to enter the contest, visit Arby’s Hawaiian Getaway Sweepstakes from April 29 through May 26.

I hope you'll stop by Arby's and try one of their new Arby's King's Hawaiian sandwiches.  And, don't forget to enter their sweepstakes--I hope you win!

Visit Sponsor's Site

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips