Melissa's Cuisine: Saturday Sweetness

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Sweetness

After missing the last couple Saturday Sweetness posts, I'm back. I have plenty of excuses for why I didn't post, but they're just that...excuses. Either way, Saturday Sweetness is back this week!

In case you missed it, the biggest event here this week is that I'm now my own .com! Please update your readers, bookmarks, and other information to my new web address: www.melissas-cuisine.com. Thanks

Since I was busy with the transition, and since the Dessert Challenge posted on Thursday (not a usual posting day around here), I have just two posts for this week. But don't worry, they're good ones!

Blackberry Peach Cobbler--Is it breakfast or is it dessert? I say it goes for both!


Chocolate Cherry Cake--With just two ingredients (probably found in your pantry), this cake can't get any easier!
Here's what I pinned this week:

Dessert Nachos--These look absolutely delicious!  I can't wait to make these for Mike! 

Peanut Butter S'mores Cups--These combine so many of my favorite things!  Yum!


Hard Rock Cafe Twisted Mac and Cheese--I love Mac and Cheese, and I'm always up for a delicious new recipe.
Chocolate Brownies--Is there anything better than brownies for breakfast?
Red Velvet Crinkle Sandwiches--I love crinkle cookies, and red velvet cake, so to combine the two is even better!

Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps--Mike and I love lettuce wraps, so I'm super excited to be able to make them at home!

What did you make or pin this week?

3 comments:

  1. Your cobbler looks phenomenal! Plus I'm drooling over all your pins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had problems with writing an essay and then I found this site https://essaywriter.org/examples/abortion, which, to my great happiness, has examples of essays on the topic of abortion, this is exactly what I need right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips