Melissa's Cuisine: Smoked Mozzarella Chicken Pasta/ Cheese Recipe Challenge

Monday, June 09, 2014

Smoked Mozzarella Chicken Pasta/ Cheese Recipe Challenge

Remember last week I posted about an upcoming recipe contest hosted by Cooking Planit and Formaggio?  Well, it's here!  You also voted on which recipe you wanted me to make using Formaggio cheese, so I'm excited to share that with you today too.  The winning recipe was Smoked Mozzarella Chicken Pasta.  This dish was delicious (thanks to the Formaggio cheese) and easy to make (thanks to Cooking Planit)!
Melissa's Cuisine: Smoked Mozzarella Chicken Pasta/ Cheese Recipe Challenge
Last week I received a box full of delicious Formaggio cheese.  You may remember seeing the picture I posted of Summer exploring the contents.  I received some Fresh Mozzarella, Smoked Mozzarella, Hickory Smoked Mozzarella, Pepperoni Wrapped Mozzarella, Marinated Mozzarella, and salad topping Mozzarella.  It's safe to say I'm set with mozzarella for the next week month!  

After downloading the Cooking Planit app, I was excited to explore it and give it a try.  I really appreciated how the recipes were set up.  They started with an ingredient and equipment list, followed by prep instructions, followed by cooking instructions.  The steps were easy to follow and it was extremely user friendly.  I look forward to making more recipes using the app!
Melissa's Cuisine: Smoked Mozzarella Chicken Pasta/ Cheese Recipe Challenge
The star of the Smoked Mozzarella Chicken pasta was, of course, the smoked Mozzarella.  The flavor was prevalent and made the dish taste gourmet.  The only change I made to the original recipe was using radiatore noodles instead of elbow macaroni.  I don't think that would change the taste of the dish though.  As I said before, the dish was delicious and the preparation and cooking went incredibly smoothly, thanks to Formaggio and the Cooking Planit app!  You can get the recipe here.
Melissa's Cuisine: Smoked Mozzarella Chicken Pasta/ Cheese Recipe Challenge

Now it's your turn!  The Cooking Planit Cheese Recipe Challenge kicks off today!  You can enter your own cheese-centric recipes on Cooking Planit's Facebook page.  The contest runs from June 9-19, so you'll want to get started submitting your recipe as soon as you can!  Hopefully you've already been thinking about which recipe you want to submit.  The top 5 overall recipes will be selected by June 23rd.  1st, 2nd, and 3rd place recipes will be announced on June 27th.  The top 3 winners will each receive a Formaggio Gift Basket ($100 value), a 5 Piece Cheese-Knives Set ($50 value), and your recipe will be enhanced by Chef Emily and added to the Cooking Planit recipe collection!  

So what are you waiting for?  Get started on your recipe today!

Cooking Planit / Formaggio Cheese Recipe Contest Bloggers

BKK Matrix
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
BKK Matrix
www.copykat.com
BKK Matrix
creolecontessa.blogspot.com
BKK Matrix
crowleyparty.blogspot.com
BKK Matrix
www.dearestlou.com
BKK Matrix
www.irunforwine.net
BKK Matrix
www.melissas-cuisine.com
BKK Matrix
myfashionjuice.com
BKK Matrix
www.myownblogreview.com
BKK Matrix
fountainavenuekitchen.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow does this look amazing! I love a good pasta "Comfort Food" dish. I found you over at Tuesday’s Table. I host Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday and would love it if you linked up this recipe. I’m sure our party goers would love it as much as I do. Here is the link http://bit.ly/1l4cu0j. Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! Smoked mozzarella anything and I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cheese on anything and with anything. Thanks for linking to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a delicious Pasta Dish. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips