Melissa's Cuisine: Grilled Corn {Flashback Friday}

Friday, June 13, 2014

Grilled Corn {Flashback Friday}

Grilling brings out the juices, enhances the natural sweetness, and gives so much extra flavor to an ear of corn.  It's my favorite way to enjoy this summer vegetable!
Melissa's Cuisine: Grilled Corn {Flashback Friday}

Grilled corn on the cob is one of my favorite summer foods.  It's so easy to do, and tastes so much better than boiling or microwaving corn!

I should note that I no longer wrap my corn in foil before putting it on the grill.  I found that it was actually an unnecessary step, and leaving the corn unwrapped gives it so much more flavor.

Get the recipe: Grilled Corn

3 comments:

  1. oh so yummy love corn on the grill
    come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yummy and my favorite way to cook corn on the cob. Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I've pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of our favorites! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing this awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips