Melissa's Cuisine: Coconut Pudding M&M Cookies

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Coconut Pudding M&M Cookies

Today Meg is sharing a delicious recipe for Coconut Pudding MandM Cookies with us.  I love pudding cookies, and these look like a great snack--especially for when I'm up in the middle of the night feeding Summer.  I hope you enjoy this recipe and please stop by and say hi to Meg!


Hi Everyone, I am Meg from Sweet Twist of Blogging - I started blogging because I couldn't stop baking and decided I need to keep track of it. By day I work in Finance for a food company so to get away from the stress of work and to do something a little more fun I bake and blog.  I also sell cakes/cupcakes on the side that you can see on my facebook page below or at Sweet Twist of Fate. My blog is where I explore my creative side and my dangerous sweet tooth. This year though I get a break from finance while I am on maternity leave looking after my beautiful baby girl. It has been an amazing 8 months so far.  I now know how crazy things can get so I wanted to help Melissa with a post.  Baby time flies by!  I haven't figured out how will I go back to work in January.   I will just enjoy these next 5 months. 

Sweet Twist of Blogging is mostly about baking. This year I hope to do a bit more healthy baking and a bit more savory recipes, maybe some toddler friendly recipes by the end of the year.   If you are looking for some baking goodies come on by. You can find me in many places.


                                                                          


Cookies are my favorite, so I could not resist giving you guys some of my favorite.  Pudding cookies are easy, soft and delicious.   I found coconut pudding powder and knew I had to put it to good use in cookies. 

Coconut Pudding M&M Cookies

INGREDIENTS:
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 85 grams coconut pudding powder
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 3/4 tsp baking soda
  • 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup coconut (unsweetened or sweetened - your choice)
  • 1 cup MandM's

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.   Prepare two baking sheets, lining them with silpat or parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl or mixer bowl, beat together butter and brown sugar.    Add pudding, mixing just to combine.
3) Add eggs and vanilla , beat together.  Add flour and baking soda. Mixing on low until almost combined.
4) Add coconut and MandM's.  Mixing on low to combine.
5) Using a small scoop, place rounds on to the baking sheets.  Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool on wire racks. 


~ENJOY~








01 10 11 12
Blogging tips