Melissa's Cuisine: Been A Little Busy...

Monday, July 29, 2013

Been A Little Busy...

...in case you didn't notice, the blog was pretty quiet last week.

I have a really good reason for it.

I promise!



Summer Joy was born on Monday, July 22, at 11:59 am. She weighed in at 8 pounds and 2 ounces and was 19 inches long. She is doing well and I am head over heels in love with her!

As you can imagine, Summer is keeping me pretty busy right now. The blog might be pretty quiet again this week, but I have some fabulous guest posts starting next week!

6 comments:

  1. She's a great excuse for a week or two away. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful!!! Congrats mommy! So glad that you let me be apart of your blog while you are spending time with Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Enjoy every moment with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely name and pic. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Melissa! She's precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips