Melissa's Cuisine: Deliciously Simple and Simply Delicious!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Deliciously Simple and Simply Delicious!

Melissa's Cuisine
Do you like trying new things? I do! So when I was offered the opportunity to sample the new I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Deliciously Simple and Country Crock Simply Delicious spreads, I jumped at the chance!

Both spreads are made with real ingredients like cream and yogurt.  They are made without partially hydrogenated oils and have no trans fat! Honestly, with all the bad media regarding trans fat, I'm thrilled to have a delicious product to enjoy without health concerns.

I wanted to really enjoy the flavor of the spreads, so I first tried them on a slice of toasted baguette.  I loved the taste and began looking for other ways to enjoy the spreads.  I would describe the taste as slightly sweet--I think it's because of the yogurt and cream.  It's so nice to have an all natural product that tastes good too!

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Deliciously Simple and Country Crock Simply Delicious spreads are great for every day uses, like topping mashed potatoes, making grilled cheese, and perhaps my favorite, on a buttery slice of crusty bread with cheese!  I really enjoyed these delicious spreads and I know they will be a staple in my fridge. 


Disclaimer: I was sent a sample package from I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and Country Crock for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are mine.
01 10 11 12
Blogging tips