Melissa's Cuisine: Cookie Dough Brownies {Flashback Friday}

Friday, October 18, 2013

Cookie Dough Brownies {Flashback Friday}

Melissa's Cuisine: Cookie Dough Brownies {Flashback Friday}
It's time for Flashback Friday!  In all honesty, I've struggled the past few weeks with balancing a new baby, going back to work, making recipes and updating my blog, and trying to have a life.  In order to take a little stress off my plate, while still maintaining the posting schedule I strive for, I've decided to make Fridays Flashback Friday.

I have a lot of recipes on this blog.  Since starting it over 5 years ago, I think the quality of my pictures and recipes has improved.  (Don't get me wrong, there is still plenty of room for improvement, especially when I'm in a hurry!)  On Fridays, I'll post an updated picture of one of my past recipes.  I'll link to the old post, so you can get the recipe I originally posted.  Hopefully that will give you a chance to see some of my old recipes, especially if you are a newer follower!
Melissa's Cuisine: Cookie Dough Brownies {Flashback Friday}
These Cookie Dough Brownies are one of my absolute favorite desserts!  I could eat an entire bowl of cookie dough by myself, and probably a whole pan of brownies too!  Yikes...  I always under-bake the brownies slightly to leave them a little gooey.  They're best that way!  This recipe combines both in a delicious dessert.

Get the recipe here:  Cookie Dough Brownies

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips