Melissa's Cuisine: Ranch Style Chicken {Flashback Friday}

Friday, March 21, 2014

Ranch Style Chicken {Flashback Friday}

Oops...I totally goofed last week!  I told you last Monday when I posted the Ciabatta Roll recipe that I'd be sharing a post on Friday showing what I made with them.  Then, I looked at the calendar and realized that Friday was Pi Day, and I needed to do a pie post.  Oh the life of a food blogger.

Anyway, I hope you'll forgive me.  One bite of these Ranch Style Chicken Sandwiches and I know you will!

The chicken in this recipe is marinated in a honey mustard sauce, giving it that perfect tang.  Then it's topped with a couple slices of crispy bacon and smothered with cheese.  The chicken is fabulous on its own, but the bacon and cheese put it over the top!
Get the recipe here:  Ranch Style Chicken Sandwich

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this post at the Say G'Day Saturday linky party! Hope you can join in again tomorrow.
    And I don't mind what kinds of food you post-it all looks delicious!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would just love your Ranch Style Chicken, it looks delicious! Hope you are having a great weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above's Link Party.
    Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips