Melissa's Cuisine: Game Day Recipes

Monday, January 27, 2014

Game Day Recipes

Melissa's Cuisine: Game Day Recipes
One of my favorite eating days of the year is less than one week away!  I'll admit, I don't really care about the football game.  In fact, I couldn't even tell you who is play in this years' Superbowl.  But, what I do know is that I love preparing the appetizers to eat during the game!  The first year we were married, Mike and I hosted a Superbowl Party; since then we have kept it more low key and enjoyed the game with just the two of us!  Mike looks forward to watching the game, and I look forward to the commercials and the food.

Today I've rounded up a list of my favorite appetizers, snacks, and desserts from what I posted in the past year.  I can tell you one thing for sure, you'll be eating good this Superbowl Sunday!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bugles

Pepperoni Pretzels
Bacon Appetizers
Cosmic Brownies

Layered Finger Jello (Team colors, anyone?!)
Pepper Jelly Appetizer
Pizza Sliders
Speedy Little Devils

Chili Dogs
Meatball Stuffed Rolls

Gingerbread Spread

Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
Peanut Butter Oreo Popcorn

Spicy Cheese Dip

BBQ Chicken Nachos


01 10 11 12
Blogging tips