Melissa's Cuisine: Cheesy Potato Soup {Flashback Friday}

Friday, January 31, 2014

Cheesy Potato Soup {Flashback Friday}

Sometimes you just need a big bowl of comfort food. And this Cheesy Potato Soup, my friends, will satisfy those desires!
Melissa's Cuisine: Cheesy Potato Soup {Flashback Friday}
It feels like it has done nothing but snow this winter.  And every time it snows we end up under a Winter Weather Advisory, or Watch, or Warning....  What ever happened to a little light snow fall?  Enough of this craziness!  We've already surpassed our average seasonal snowfall and it's only the end of January. Ay yi yi...

I don't know about you, but when the weather is this cold and dreary, I find myself craving comfort foods: homemade macaroni and cheese, chili, cheesy potato soup.  Foods that warm the body and the soul.  This Cheesy Potato Soup certainly fits my idea of comfort food, a big bowl of it whisks the cold chill away.  Every one who tries this soup loves it and I'm constantly asked for the recipe.  Give it a try, I'm sure you'll love it too!

Get the recipe:  Cheesy Potato Soup
01 10 11 12
Blogging tips