Melissa's Cuisine: Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake {Flashback Friday}

Friday, February 21, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake {Flashback Friday}

Melissa's Cuisine: Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the base for my most popular recipe on this blog, my Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake.  You'll want to check it out if you haven't before!  This cookie cake is basically my mom's Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe baked in a cake pan.  I decided to bake the cookies in cake form for Mike, who doesn't like cake.  It's hard to make a birthday cake for someone who doesn't enjoy cake you know!  Thus, the Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake was born.  It's his favorite, and apparently yours too...

5 comments:

  1. Oh yum. I am a chocolate chip sucker! Would love for you to share at Fridays Unfolded this week!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had me at Choccolate chip cookie. Yummy Will defintley have to try these. Thanks for linking up to FRidayFrenzy this week. Hope to see you again next week. http://wp.me/p3wIZX-1N8

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cookie recipe it is delicious! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. A promise is not just words, it's important words, and this time I found a writing service where you can buyessay, a source that will write any written work, and academic performance, the promise is kept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. slime rancher 2 isn't simply more of the same with greater variation; it also ups the ante in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips