Melissa's Cuisine: Biscoff S'mores

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Biscoff S'mores

Melissa's Cuisine: Biscoff S'mores
Do you ever eat something that is oh, so good, you have to tell someone about it?

These s'mores definitely fit that description!

We are completely in love with Biscoff Spread at our house!  I introduced Mike to it last year, and now he will request a piece of toast or an apple with "that yummy peanut butter type stuff".  (Yeah, he can't remember the name!)  My mom also is hooked on it.  In fact, a couple weeks ago, I was with my parents and sliced up an apple to eat with some Biscoff Spread.  When I opened my mom's jar, it was empty!  Turns out, the glass jar was heavy so she assumed she had some left.  I was a little disappointed :)

Anyway, when Mike and I had our dinner over the fire a couple weeks ago, we decided it wouldn't be complete without roasting a couple marshmallows and making some s'mores.  We decided to put some Biscoff spread on the s'mores, and I'm so glad we did!  It certainly put these s'mores over the top!

I'm not sure you can consider this a recipe, more like an idea, but I've shared how we made ours below!
Melissa's Cuisine: Biscoff S'mores





Biscoff S'mores

Makes 1 s'more

Ingredients:
1 graham cracker sheet
1/4 of a Hershey's chocolate bar
1 Tablespoon Biscoff Spread
1 marshmallow

1. Break the graham cracker in half and spread Biscoff on one half.

2. Roast the marshmallow and carefully place on top of the Biscoff.

3. Top the marshmallow with the chocolate and remaining half of the graham cracker. Smush together and enjoy!


If you've never had Biscoff Spread before, I'd encourage you to give it a try! The Biscoff Cookies are delicious too!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having a fantastic weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips