Melissa's Cuisine: Cookie Dough Marshmallow Treats

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cookie Dough Marshmallow Treats

Remember when I posted these?  Well, this recipe was the original inspiration.  Mike and I really liked the scotcheroos with cookie dough, but we wondered how marshmallow treats with cookie dough would be.  The verdict?  These were delicious too!  Go ahead, give them both a try and let me know which you like better!

You will need:
3 Tablespoons margarine
1 10-ounce bag of marshmallows
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1 recipe "ready-to-eat cookie dough"

1.  Roll cookie dough into 1/2 inch balls.  Refrigerate until you're ready to use them. 

2.  Place margarine and marshmallows in a microwave-safe bowl.  Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.

3.  Remove from microwave and stir until smooth.

4.  Add cereal and stir until well coated.

5.  Press half the mixture into a well greased 9x13 pan.  Place cookie dough balls over mixture.  Top with remaining mixture and cool before cutting.


Adapted from: Culinary Concoctions by Peabody

6 comments:

  1. Cookie dough and rice krispies treats?! Omg, yum. I have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great recipe! Would you come over to my party "Cast Party Wednesday" and share some of your recipes?
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful flavor combination! Thanks for sharing your recipe.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, I am so glad you linked these sinful goodies up to Made it on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am so pinning this! These look delish! I will be making these very soon! I found you through the blog hop! I am a new follower! I would love it if you would follow back and become my newest follower!
    Thanks!

    Kirsten
    www.mushkiloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything with cookie dough! I just had to stop by and Stumble your recipe. I hope to see you again this week on Sweet Tooth Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips