Melissa's Cuisine: S'mores on a Stick

Friday, August 05, 2011

S'mores on a Stick

One of my favorite snacks, especially in the summer time, is s'mores!  I love the combination of the gooey marshmallow, sweet chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers.  I also like to make recipes that incorporate s'mores in a different form, like my Mess-less S'mores.  I thought I'd take it a step further and make S'mores on a stick.  I am glad I did! These tasted just like a s'more and they're really fun to eat!

You will need:
Marshmallows (I used almond flavoring in mine)
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
4 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
Lollipop sticks

1.  Cut marshmallows into 1 inch squares if they're not already cut.  You could easily use storebought marshmallows in this recipe.

2.  Poke a lollipop stick into the center of each marshmallow--be careful not to poke it all the way through.

3.  Dip marshmallows into melted chocolate.

4.  Sprinkle with broken up graham crackers. 

5.  Place each stick in a cup or in a piece of styrofoam until the chocolate is set.  Store in an airtight container. 


Button

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute - and they look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the perfect way to eat a s'more. I love these! Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try these. Following you now. Found you on a link on Frugal Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gooooooodness, these were delicious.. and so easy! Why didn't I think of this! :D Thanks for the great recipe. The only difference with ours was that I put the graham crackers in a plastic bag and crushed them with my rolling pin then poured them onto a plate. I dipped the marshmallows in the chocolate and then rolled them in the graham crackers for a finer coating. Delicious! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so yummy..my Hubby can't believe I've never had smores!! (Me either, since I'm 62 & was a girl scout!)lol I'm printing this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute idea, I love it! I'm a new follower and would love to have you stop by my brand new blog and follow, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instead of sticks, you could use thin pretzel sticks. It would be cheaper and you could eat the whole thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips