Melissa's Cuisine: Top 11 of 2011

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 11 of 2011

As 2011 draws to a close, I thought it would be fun to look back on some of the top recipes I posted in the past year.  I put a lot of time, effort, and love into each recipe that I make, so it's difficult for me to choose my favorite recipes...I like them all! 

If you look at the right side of the page, you can see the top 10 recipes on my blog, ranked by the amount of page hits each recipe gets.  I decided to post my top 11 recipes (11 for 2011, of course!), chosen by the number of comments on each recipe.  I hope you'll enjoy this recap of this past year's top recipes!













And just for fun, 11 of my favorite recipes from this past year, some of which didn't get the attention they deserve!  I really want to encourage you to take a look back at the previous postings from your favorite blogs...as I was working on this, I found some recipes I'd completely forgotten about!











Here's to a delicious 2011 and a fabulous 2012!

11 comments:

  1. Yumm to all! :D You are SO amazingly talented.. how do you do everything you do? lol --LOVE your recipes. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I've enjoyed this year and am looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round-up. I love this time of year and looking back on everything I've achieved - especially the things I've made for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chocolate topped peanut butter granola bars sounds really good. Happy New Year! I am your newest follower. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing all these with us -- you are making me drool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bunch of recipes! The BLT salad looks great. My Top Ten included a BLT Salad and I'm pretty much obsessed with BLT dishes (and I don't even like tomatoes!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many tasty eats! The tater soup and breadsticks look especially good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum, that all looks so good. That chocolate covered seafoam looks like a honeycomb candy I made recently. Delish! Thanks for sharing on Crazy Sweet Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great collection. They al look amazing! Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this informative blog..Keep posting
    Visit our website for best astrological services contact. Best Astrologer in Gundlupet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips