Melissa's Cuisine: Superbowl Round-up~~Pizza Bites

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Superbowl Round-up~~Pizza Bites

Pizza Bites (2/6/11)
 Our Superbowl party was a huge success!  We had a ton of fun and a lot of food!  Over the next few days I'll be sharing recipes for the foods I served.  First up, pizza bites!

I first made these pizza bites for game night with our friends, but I didn't have time to take a picture.  They went over so well, everyone loved them.  I knew they would be making the cut for our Superbowl menu.  I made a double batch, so I ended up with about 56 little bites, and by the end of the night they were all gone!!!  These are so easy to make and absolutely delicious!

You will need:

3/4 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup milk
1 egg
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
30 pieces of pepperoni, cut into 6 pieces
1 cup pizza sauce

1.  Mix together flour, baking powder, milk, egg, salt, seasoning, cheese, and pepperoni.

2.  Let it stand for 10 minutes.

3.  Stir batter and drop by the tablespoon into greased mini muffin cups.

4.  Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, until puffed and golden.

5.  Serve with warmed pizza sauce for dipping!

4 comments:

  1. Those look great! I know they would be a hit over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband is a pizza fanatic. i think this is what we need to mix it up a little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Wow do these look easy to make, and sooo good. Printing this one to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on having this recipe featured at FFM! It sounds like a wonderful and simple recipe all would love. YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips