Melissa's Cuisine: Foodie PenPal

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Foodie PenPal

It's time for the Foodie PenPal reveal!  This month, I received a fantastic package from Courtney.  We both think that we'd get along really well since we both love food and are runners.  I knew I could expect a great box from Courtney and she certainly didn't disappoint!
Courtney sent me some great snacks--a Pineapple Upside Down Cake Larabar, a Sweet Indian Curry Coconut Milk Chocolate Bar (I can't wait to try it!), and Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.  I enjoyed the Hazelnut Butter on an apple for lunch one day.  And, the Larabar is part of my lunch for this afternoon!  The Naga Bar is tucked away for a day I'm really craving chocolate!
Courtney also sent me some Cranberry & Hazelnut Crackers.  She said that she received them from a PenPal and loved them so much she sent me a box too! 
Courtney also sent me some Pure Honey and Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa.  It's kind of funny because a couple of weeks ago Mike and I were talking about how cute those honey bears are and then Courtney sent me one. Also, you simply can't go wrong with Caramel Hot Chocolate!!!

Courtney, thanks again for an awesome box!  I appreciate it (and you) so much!  :)

I sent a package to Deb...if you'd like to see what I sent, visit her site:  Cooking on the Front Burner.
The Lean Green Bean
Are you interested in participating in Foodie Pen Pals? Here's some important info for you!

-On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
-You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal! -The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
-You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
-Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you are to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month.
-Foodie Penpals is open to US & Canadian residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. We’ve determined things might get too slow and backed up if we’re trying to send foods through customs across the border from US to Canada and vice versa.

If you’re interested in participating for November, please CLICK HERE to fill out the participation form and read the terms and conditions.

You must submit your information by November 4th as pairings will be emailed on November 5th!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Article. Thank You For Posting This Kind Of Awesome Blog! Surely Inspired Thru Reading Your Post.
    check telenor balance code

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog about the foods and cutlery really writer have chosen the unique content in blog. visit this links: the coin info

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips