Melissa's Cuisine: Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes

Friday, December 09, 2011

Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes

One of Mike's absolulte favorite potato dishes is cheesy potatoes.  Every time we have a family gathering, he asks who is bringing the cheesy potatoes!  He was thrilled on the day after Thanksgiving when someone unexpectedly brought cheesy potatoes to the family potluck. 

When I received an offer to try Simply Potatoes potato products through the Foodbuzz Tastemakers Program, I knew I would have to create a version of cheesy potatoes for my husband.  I added in some ranch flavor to kick it up and notch, along with one of his favorite foods--bacon. We both really enjoyed this recipe.  It was simple to put together and made enough for us to enjoy at two meals.
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes

Serves 4-6

You will need:
1 bag Simply Potatoes Hash Browns
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus some for topping
1/4 cup bacon pieces

1.  In a medium bowl combine hash browns, heavy cream, dressing mix, cheddar cheese, and bacon pieces.

2.  Place in a greased 8x8" pan.

3.  Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.

4.  Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes, until bubbly.

I received coupons to try Simply Potatoes Products as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemakers Program.  All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I think Bob would love this one. I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question about haircare for men

    What are the most common causes of hairloss in men?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most common causes of hair loss in men

    There are many reasons why men may experience hair loss. Some of the most common causes will be discussed in this article. In most cases, however, there is no one cause for hair loss and it can arise from a combination of factors. If you are experiencing hair loss and don’t know what might be causing it, it’s important to get evaluated by a doctor. There may be a simple solution waiting to be found. Read more here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips