Melissa's Cuisine: Strawberry Fluff

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Strawberry Fluff

Over the past few years, it has become a tradition for Mike's mom, sister, and I to visit various craft shows in our area around Christmas time.  Some of my favorite booths are the ones that sell foods--go figure!  Last year, I discovered a new (to me) product, fruit flavored dips!  You could buy a little packet of powder and then mix it with Cool-Whip and cream cheese for a delicious dip.  I served the strawberry dip I bought at our Superbowl party, and it went over really well.  I decide that if other people could make a dip mix, I'm sure I could too; I had an idea for what I thought would work well, and it did!  Now I don't have to wait for craft fairs to make this dip!

I'm sharing this pink dip as part of a blog hop, Project Pink, which is dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness.  While I have been blessed to not have any family members affected by breast cancer, I do know some people (both fellow bloggers and "real-life" acquaintances) who have been affected by breast cancer.  The people who I know are survivors, they fought hard, and they won the battle.  This recipe is in honor of them, a recipe you might serve at a celebration, because it's a celebration of life!



Strawberry Fluff

Serves 8-10

You will need:
1 box sugar free strawberry Jell-O
1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
8 oz Neufchatel cheese (you can use regular cream cheese too!)

In a mixing bowl, combine the Jell-O powder, Cool Whip, and Neufchatel cheese until smooth and fluffy.  Refrigerate until you're ready to serve.

This dip is great with animal cracker, graham crackers, and sliced apples.

ButtonMouthwatering MondaysLark's Country HeartWCWjpg Cast Party WednesdayIt's a KeeperParty Button

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, this looks absolutely awesome and is a 1st for me.. I MUST TRY this recipe of yours.. ;)) THANK YOU SO MUCH for joining in Project Pink Today. It means SO much to me and I am very grateful you joined in with all the wonderful women today to make this day such an amazing and beautiful awareness day.. TY TY SO MUCH!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend.. ~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that sounds super delicious!

    Definitely sharing this on Pinterest :)

    Stopping by from Sweet Indulgence Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I love dips. This one sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips