Melissa's Cuisine: Birds Eye Viola!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birds Eye Viola!

In my last post, I told you about a new Birds Eye product that makes it quick and easy to put veggies on the table.  Today, I'd like to share a new product with you that puts an entire meal on the table in a matter of minutes.


Birds Eye Viola! really lives up to its name.  Everything you need for a delicious and filling meal, all in one bag.    

Just follow the simple directions: heat the contents of the bag with some water and Viola! Dinner is served!


I was really impressed with this meal!  It literally took less than 10 minutes from freezer to plate.  The bag says it contains about 3 servings, and I think that was pretty accurate.  The vegetables tasted fresh from the garden and the chicken was juicy and well sized.  The noodles cooked up perfectly (I'm always hesitant about mushy noodles) and the sauce was perfect.  This is definitely a meal I feel good about serving!  

And now you can too!  Birds Eye has generously provided me with coupons for buy one get one free Viola!  (My local grocery store sells bags of Viola! for $4-$5 a bag, and BOGO makes this a great deal!)  If you're interested in trying this new product, please leave me a comment with your email address so I can contact you for your mailing address and get you your coupon!


Disclosure – As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received Birds Eye Viola! to try with my family and write about it. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.

6 comments:

  1. canewton42@yahoo.com
    I would love a BOGO coupon for Bird's Eye Voila! I love keeping these on hand for those busy nights and those not-so-busy nights when the day has gotten away from me and I forgot to plan dinner or throw something in the slow cooker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I sent you an email to get your address. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tertis had garnered good reputation and was appointed Professor of Viola at the Royal Academy. As a professor, he encouraged his colleagues and students to compose for the viola to further expand its repertoire. viola lessons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember, only to apply a small amount, if you require more, you can always add more. best eye cream

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping with safety, it is always essential that your fingers be clean before applying eye cream, this is especially so if you are placing your finger into a pot rather than squeezing a tube of eye cream. best under eye cream

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's going on with the winged animal? Is it flying around the highest points of the trees or is it going here and there the storage compartment of a tree searching for food?Parrots for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I always look forward to reading your thoughts on my recipes!

01 10 11 12
Blogging tips